Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Another great new feature of SalesLogix 8.0 - Configuring Forms Quickly #Saleslogix

by valeria_miller on ‎01-07-2013 10:54 AM

Happy belated New Year! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! One of my work resolutions for this year is to not procrastinate as much when I have to prepare for presentations and proof of concepts. I spent the majority of my time customizing a SalesLogix environment so I can match a prospect’s business needs and challenges. I might have to change labels, add new fields and tabs, create custom dashboards and groups, etc. I am very excited that version 8.0 has a new form manager administrator available directly from the Web client.

This has been a great time-saving feature. I can now make simple changes to the forms without having to log into the Application Architect and the changes are available immediately once I save the changes. Some of the features you can do within the Form Designer are to change captions, make fields read-only, move fields around, and add and hide information. If you have users logged in the system when you make the changes, they can simply refresh their page by pressing F5.

I wish my personal resolution of losing weight could be achieved that easily and quickly! What’s your favorite new feature in SalesLogix version 8.0? Let us know via the comments area. 

Register Read Guidelines Request Partner or Employee Access

What's New in 8.1

Labels