Community Home Request Access Read Blogs Share Your Ideas Search Community View My Settings

SLX Web - Allow sorting by multiple columns

by kgfullerton on ‎09-17-2012 02:24 AM

It'd be nice if sorting by multiple columns in SLX Web was possible, for example to allow sorting My Accounts by Type and then Account Name

We recognize multiple columns can be sorted using query builder but not while in list view. Currently under review.
Comments
by Employee on ‎09-26-2012 05:49 PM

Definitely somethng that has been asked for - even back on the Windows (aks LAN) client.

I've seen data grids in years past that woudl put a number inside the black sort-direction diamond to indicate column sorting order when multiple column sort is used.

I seem to recall a Windows datagrid that did this, and used Ctrl-Click on column header to allow the user to add additional columns for a multi colun sort. 

by Moderator Moderator on ‎02-12-2013 11:42 AM
Status changed to: Under Consideration
We recognize multiple columns can be sorted using query builder but not while in list view. Currently under review.
by Gold Super Contributor RJLedger on ‎02-12-2013 04:17 PM

Needs to be in Windows as well as Web.

We want to hear your cool ideas for enhancing Saleslogix products and services. So add your own ideas or kudo (vote) on the ideas of others here! Watch the most valuable bubble to the top!

I have an idea! How do I get started?

One
Read our submission guidelines.

Two
Search for your idea. If you don't see it, submit a new one!

Three
Provide feedback on the ideas of others by voting with kudos and adding comments.
For more information about using ideas, read this thread.

Four
Track your ideas and those you like. Once you've posted or kudoed and idea, subscribe to be notified via email of the latest updates to the idea. From within the idea, click "Idea Options" which appears above the idea title and choose, "Subscribe to this idea".

Be sure to check back from time to time to see new ideas and status updates!

Here is a quick list of the recent ideas for speedy browsing!
Labels